Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® and a client on which Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® has declared these terms and conditions applicable, insofar as the parties have not deviated from these conditions explicitly and in writing.
2. Efforts Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts®
1. The employees of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will perform the treatments to the best of their knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. The client shall ensure that all information that may reasonably be relevant to the proper execution of the treatment is communicated to the employee in a timely manner.
3. The employees of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® are not liable for damage of any kind, caused by the fact that the employee acted upon incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client.
4. The employees of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will inform the client about the financial consequences of a change of treatment.
1. The client must notify Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® of any impediments regarding a scheduled appointment as soon as possible, but no later than twenty-four hours prior to the appointment, in writing (via email).
2. If the client does not fulfil this obligation or fails to do so on time, Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will charge the entire fee for the agreed treatment to the client.
3. If the client arrives in the salon more than five minutes later than the agreed time, the employee may shorten the lost time on the treatment and still charge the entire fee of the treatment to the client.
4. If the client arrives more than fifteen minutes later than the agreed time in the salon, the employee will cancel the entire appointment and still charge the entire fee of the treatment to the client.
5. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® must notify the client of an impediment regarding a scheduled appointment as soon as possible, but no later than twenty-four hours prior to the appointment.
6. Both parties do not have to comply with the obligations of articles 3.1 up to and including 3.5 if they are hindered by force majeure. Force majeure includes what the law and jurisprudence state about it.
4. Personal data & privacy
1. The client provides the employee, before or at the first treatment, with all data, of which the employee indicates that these are necessary or of which the client should reasonably understand that these are necessary for the careful execution of the treatments.
2. The employee registers the personal details of the client and processes them into a customer base.
3. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® treats the confidential information of the client according to the guidelines in the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will not sell or rent client data to third parties without the prior written consent of the client.
1. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® lists all prices of the treatments and products visible in the salon and on the website https://www.waxingthecity.nl.
2. All prices are including 21% VAT.
3. Offers in advertisements are valid in the indicated term and / or while stocks last.
4. The client must pay the treatment and any products in full immediately after the end of the treatment.
5. All prices shown on this website or in the salon are subject to change and / or errors.
1. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® is not liable for damage of any kind caused by the employee of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client on physical disorders, use of medication, work , leisure activities and the like.
2. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings that the client has brought to the salon.
1. If the client has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be submitted as soon as possible, but within two days after discovery, both orally as in writing to the management of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts®.
2. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® must adequately respond to a complaint submitted within 5 working days.
3. If a complaint about the treatments is declared well-founded, Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will re-perform the treatment as agreed, unless this has become demonstrably pointless for the client and the client makes this known in writing.
4. If a complaint about products sold in the salon is declared well-founded, Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® will refund the purchase price of the products in part or in full.
5. If Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® and the complainant can not reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or a mediator.
1. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® gives the client a one-week (7 days) guarantee on the treatments and products.
2. After a waxing treatment the skin can give a reaction. The client is informed of this during the treatment.
3. This warranty will lapse if:
• The client has been informed by the employee about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products;
• The client has used products other than products recommended by the employee;
• The client has not followed the advice for home care;
• The client has not followed the advice to seek medical care within two working days;
• The client has not used the products according to the advice of the employee;
• The client has not used the products according to the instructions.
1. The employees of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® are obliged to keep confidential all confidential information that the client has communicated during the treatment.
2. Information is considered confidential if this has been expressed by the client or if this results from the nature of the information.
3. The confidentiality will lapse if, on the basis of a statutory provision or a court decision by the employee, the confidential information is required to be provided to third parties.
10. Damage and / or theft
1. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® has the right to demand compensation from the client if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
2. Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® always reports theft to the police.
11. Good conduct
1. The client should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards.
2. If the client continues to behave indecently after repeated warnings, the Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® employee has the right to refuse the client access to the salon without further notice.
12. Applicable law
1. Dutch law applies to every agreement between Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® and the client. 2. The general conditions are published on the website of Waxing the City - Brazilian Waxperts® and are also available in the salon.
3. In the event of an explanation of the content and scope of the general terms and conditions, the Dutch text will always be decisive.
4. Applicable is always the last published version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement.